Viva

Viva

Friday, January 29, 2010

Late Night Procrastination.

So here I am at 2:45 in the morning/night and I should be going to bed. Or folding the massive pile of clothes on my bed. But what am I doing instead? Watching Shaun of the Dead.

I am planning a trip to the Midwest. I was supposed to leave yesterday but due to financial setbacks I am stuck in Philly for 2 more days. Its going to be a long train rid but I think I can get a lot of work done. As well as finish the 5th season of Lost just in time to see the premier on Tuesday.

I can not wait to be back in the heartland. Things in Philly are not going well. Its been a bad few months and I am looking forward to having some time away.

Its going to be hard to be away from Physical Therapy but I am sure I can keep up on my own. I just hope Joe is not disappointed in my progress when I return.

No comments:

Post a Comment